If you purchased or otherwise acquired publicly traded Miller Energy common stock or Series C or Series D Preferred Stock (collectively, “Miller Energy Securities”) from August 29, 2011 and July 30, 2015, inclusive for the beneficial interest of an individual or entity other than yourself, then within seven (7) calendar days of your receipt of the Notice, you must either:
- Provide the Claims Administrator with a list of the names and last known addresses of the beneficial owners described above; or
- Request from the Claims Administrator sufficient copies of the Notice to forward to all such beneficial owners and, within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of those copies, forward the Notice to such beneficial owners.
If you are providing a list of names and addresses to the Claims Administrator:
- Compile a list of names and addresses of the beneficial owners described above.
- Prepare the list in Microsoft Excel format. A preformatted spreadsheet can be found by clicking here.
Then you must do one of the following:
Burn the Microsoft Excel file(s) to a CD or DVD and mail the CD or DVD to:
Miller Energy-KPMG Securities Settlement
P.O. Box 5024
Portland, OR 97208-5024
- Email the spreadsheet to info@MillerEnergy-KPMGsecuritiessettlement.com; or
- Upload the spreadsheet here.
- Burn the Microsoft Excel file(s) to a CD or DVD and mail the CD or DVD to:
If you are mailing the Notice to beneficial owners:
Request the needed number of copies of the Notice via email to info@MillerEnergy-KPMGsecuritiessettlement.com. You must mail the Notices to the beneficial owners within seven (7) calendar days of your receipt of the Notices.
If you have any questions, contact the Claims Administrator at info@MillerEnergy-KPMGsecuritiessettlement.com or by calling 855-604-1841.
If you are filing electronic claims:
A nominee may also submit a Proof of Claim Form on behalf of multiple clients who are beneficial owners by using the links below.
Click here to download the Proof of Claim Form.
Click here to download a properly formatted spreadsheet for submitting your transactions.
You may upload your master Proof of Claim Form and completed spreadsheet online here.